MakeDoIt is over 300+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at MakeDoIt, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
MakeDoIt has been online since 2016 and is one of the most popular blogs in the “blogging” and “how-to” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
How can you become a contributor at MakeDoIt?
To become a regular contributor at MakeDoIt, here are some tips which will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Content should be original and not copied from other websites/blogs.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers not to just share links.
- Screenshots or images used in the post should be relevant to the topic and should not be copied.
- If you take images from some sources, don’t forget to mention the source.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Please search on our website before writing a post so as to avoid duplicate posts.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to MakeDoIt
- We get over 25,000 page views every day.
- Your articles may be viewed visitors that use our site every day.
- People who Read your articles and click on your link each your article end of the author website.
- Get continue traffic on your website for many years To follow for free.
Before you join the other bloggers who have already contributed to MakeDoIt, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the MakeDoIt audience.
- Credit: MakeDoIt respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Video: If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to MakeDoIt’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to MakeDoIt.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from MakeDoIt. Also, by submitting a post to makeDoIt, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to MakeDoIt
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
If you will Register & you can submit the post from MakeDoIt dashboard.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at MakeDoIt, do let us know via the contact form.
Raj Kumar (C.E.O)