Delete activity history google. We do search daily anything with google. That all Search Results are Google gather and save Google My Activity. This post is very helpful to all. I will show you how to delete your activity or search history in Google and step-by-step with full instructions.
Google saves you all activities and searches results in Google My Activity. Google’s Suggested your saved Search results and next time very helpful to quickly search anything. You can delete your Google my activity anytime and anywhere. It’s fully very trusted and securely by Google.
- Go to Google My Activity and Click SIGN IN Button.
- Enter your Email address and click NEXT Button.
- Enter your Password and Click NEXT Button.
- Google My Activity page is open, Above the Screenshots and Click Delete activity by.
- Then, Delete by topic page is open. For Example above the screenshots.
- Choose your days like Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days and All time.
- Choose your period like Calendar wise After days to Before days.
- Select your activity like All products, Ads, Android, Map Timeline, and Search.
- Click to Delete button.
- Popup screen is open and Click DELETE button.
Now, your Activity or Search history deleted in Google. Yeah, You can try this method and I trusted to like this post is very useful for all.
If you like this Article do share with your friends!